In a recently conducted survey 60% of our customers expressed interest in receiving eBills. Today, many of our customers have moved over to eBilling. You can too! Your eBill is available online, any day any time and its FREE.
Sign up for eBilling today and Save!
1. Here's our step by step how-to sign up guide:
2. Click on My Account at the top of the page.
3. Create a MyFLOW account and link all of your FLOW services.
4. Click 'go paperless' to receive your free eBill.
Congratulations you have just signed up for paperless billing!
Understanding your bill shouldn't be complicated.
That's why we’ve upgraded your bill format to make it clearer and easier for you to understand.
1. Account and Bill Invoice Number If paying your bill by post, please include payment slip from the bottom of the bill or write the account/invoice # on the back of the cheque.
2. Bill Date - Your bill will include charges up to and including this date.
3. Primary Phone Number - This is the first number (mobile, fixed line or broadband) listed on the account for which you are being billed.
4. Total Bill - The total amount to be paid for the period including any outstanding payments from previous bills.
5. Usage Charges - If you have a mobile, fixed line, broadband or TV service they will all be shown here.
6. Account Charges- Details of other charges can be found in the summary of the later pages of your bill (e.g. connection charges, handset charges, late payment fees).
7. Discounts - This is your savings for the month which may result from any promotional offer or plan to which you subscribe.
8. Outstanding Charges - If you did not pay your previous bill balance in full an outstanding balance will be brought forward which may be overdue.
9. Service or Advertising Announcements - This is where FLOW will show any service related announcements or promotional offers on your bill.
10. Bill Due Date- When your bill needs to be paid. Late payments may result in disconnection.
If you change any of your services part way through the month, your next bill will include any refunded service charges for removed items, and partial charges for any added items.
Any partial month charge or credit covers the period from the date you changed your service to your monthly billing date.
If you've changed more than one thing, we'll combine those charges into one single partial month charge or credit.
If you've just joined Flow, you'll have a partial month charge for your services from the date you joined us up to the date of your first bill
We've all done it, opened a bill and thought, I didn't call that number .
In many cases, there's a simple answer, it may just be a one-off call to a person or company you rang on one occasion.
If it's not any of these, is it possible that someone else in your home made the call. It's worth checking with everyone to make sure.
Paying your bill is easy.
OR Pay any account using our FastPay Option simply by indicating the country and account number along with your card details