1. Flow Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plans are available to new and existing residential prepaid mobile customers until such date as otherwise determined by Flow.
2. Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plans will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period unless a customer opts out of the plan by dialing *787#.
3. New customers will be required to purchase a SIM card.
4. Customers must have a minimum balance of $1.00 to access the Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plan allotments.
5. Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plan call allotments refer to calls made to any local number in Jamaica and calls outside of this allotment will be billed at the out of plan call rates for the applicable plan.
6. Unlimited WhatsApp text messaging is applicable to the 7days/$650, 14days/$1150, 30days/$2000 and 30days/$2500 plans only.
7. WhatsApp voice, video calls as well as transfer of voice notes and images will be deducted from existing primary balance.
8. Customers may purchase multiple Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plans and the full allotment will be added to their existing balance once the new plan is purchased before the current plan expires.
9. Customers may purchase a Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plan with any prepaid mobile data plan, however, the Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plan data allotment will be used first, each plan will maintain its separate expiry date and allotment, and auto renewal will be applicable to the last plan activated.
10. For customers with an active Flow Lyf Plan, WhatsApp text messaging will first be deducted from the Flow Lyf Social Media balance, then from the applicable Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plan allotment.
11. Benefits of the XL Value and Talk EZ plans will be given priority and utilized before the Prepaid Unlimited Anywhere Talk Plan call allotment.
12. Call usage will be subject to Flow’s Prepaid Mobile Fair Usage Policy (see discoverflow.co) which will vary based on the plan selected. Once Flow’s acceptable normal usage limit has been reached, a customer will be notified via text message and will thereafter be billed at out of plan rates from the primary balance remaining on account until another Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plan is purchased.
13. Mobile data and call allotments will expire when the volume allowance has been consumed or at the date/time of expiration of the applicable Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plan purchased, whichever comes first. Thereafter, all subsequent usage will be billed at out of plan rates unless another Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plan is purchased.
14. Rollover is not applicable for the unused call allotments of the 2days/$150 and 7days/$250 plans.
15. Unused data allotments will rollover up to a maximum of three times the amount of the current plan if a Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plan is auto renewed or repurchased before the current plan expires.
16. Out of plan data will be billed at the preferential rate of $20/MB while the Prepaid Anywhere Talk Plan is active.
17. All plan allotments are for local use only and are not applicable while roaming.
18. Flow reserves the right to withdraw or modify these plans at any time.
19. Special Government Telephone Call Tax applicable to all out of plan calls. Flow standard terms and conditions for prepaid mobile service apply. Conditions apply.